The New York Aviation Management Association is hosting its annual Aviation Advocacy Day on March 14-15, 2023 in Albany. This annual event provides an opportunity for airport managers, business officials, educators and other aviation officials dedicated to airport development to meet with their state legislators.
NYAMA is the voice of aviation in New York State and with the support of our sponsors we are able to continue our efforts to advance aviation in New York State. We invite you to take the opportunity to showcase your people and products to an engaged audience by sponsoring Advocacy Day.
NYAMA will seek legal assistance for:
- Higher financing of the airports in the national budget
- Increasing the cap on aviation capital grants
- Reforms of civil service laws and policies to remove barriers to filling key airport jobs
- Restore federal funding for unclassified relief airports
- Promote effective wildlife management techniques to better protect flight operations
- State expansion of UAS research and deployment to advance technology, economic development, and private investment opportunities for New York