BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) — The Diocese of Buffalo announced Thursday that the following pastors have been assigned to its Five Families of Parishes.
Monsignor Richard Siepka has been assigned to:
- Sacred Heart of Jesus in Bowmansville.
- St Mary of the Assumption in Lancaster.
- Our Lady of Pompeii at Lancaster.
- Philip the Apostle in Cheektowaga.
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta in Depew.
- St Martha in Depew.
Father Michael LaMarca has been assigned to:
- St. Michael in Warsaw
- Mary Immaculate at East Bethany
- St Isidore in Perry
Father Dennis Mancuso has been assigned to:
- Holy Name of Mary in Ellicottville.
- St. Philomena in Franklinville.
- Our Lady of Peace in Salamanca.
Father David Richards has been assigned to the following perishes in Buffalo:
- Holy Spirit
- St Margaret
- St. Mark
- St Rose of Lima
- All Saints
Father Bill Quinlivan has been assigned to the following perishes in Buffalo:
- St Martin of Tours
- St Teresa
- St. Thomas Aquinas
- Our Lady of Charity
The decision comes from the Diocese Road to Renewal initiative happening throughout the country.
The pilot phase of the Road to Renewal aims to group Buffalo’s 161 parishes into 36 Families of Parishes.
Prior to their assignment, the priests completed an interview process with diocesan personnel, clergy, and lay volunteers.
More information on the 36 Diocesan Families of Parishes can be found here.