Hello, everyone. I’m back with your fresh copy of Huntington Daily. Stop by for everything that’s happening in town, including updates on:
- Check out five new homes for sale in the city of Huntington.
- The working week weather forecast brings rain but mild temperatures.
- What do you do with the neighbor who doesn’t shovel snow?
But first today’s weather:
Partly sunny and mild. High: 55 Low: 41.
📢 Seeking Business Owners and Marketers in Huntington who want to create awareness, connect with customers and increase sales.
I have a limited number of sponsorships available to introduce our readers to local businesses they need to know about. If this is you, then I invite you to find out more and secure your place now.
Here are the top four stories in Huntington today:
- Check out five new homes for sale in the city of Huntington. These properties are fresh on the market in 2023 and vary in price and city. Click on the link to see photos and more information about each listing. (Huntington patch)
- The working week weather forecast brings rain but mild temperatures. We hope you enjoy your New Year’s Day, but it’s time to look forward to the week ahead. A warm front will persist through Wednesday and rain will cool us through Thursday and Friday. Expect temperatures in the 50s by Thursday, when they will drop back into the 40s. Friday will bring rain and possible snow showers. (weather.com)
- We’ve lost a lot of greats in 2022, including athletes, celebrities and more notable names. We have compiled the unfortunate list of all the celebrities and well-known people in the world who passed away in 2022. Click the link to see who we lost. (patch)
- What do you do with the neighbor who doesn’t shovel snow? Property owners are required to clear measurable snow from public sidewalks in most locations, but unfortunately some fail to do so. Do you offer your help or do you get angry at your neighbors? Let us know what your solution is in the comments. (patch)
Today in Huntington:
- Movie Trivia Night – Cinema Arts Centre. (8 p.m.)
From my notebook:
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
Now you are in the loop and ready to start this Monday off right. See you tomorrow morning for another update!
— Andrew Tessler
About me: Hello! My name is Andrew and I have been a resident of Huntington for 7 years. I have lived in other countries and states and my greatest love is Huntington’s. I love health and wellness, travel, stand up paddle boarding and of course restaurants and events throughout Huntington!
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming HD Daily? Contact me at [email protected]